167 kcals | 11g Protein | 28g Carbs: 4g Fiber, 8g sugar | 3g Fat
- 2 cups oats
- 2 tbsp ground flax (optional)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 scoops protein powder mixed in 1 to 1.5 cups water (can use 1.5 cups milk instead)
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional topping but highly recommended)
- 1 greased 8' x 8' baking dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Measure 2 cups oats into large mixing bowl.
- Add salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and flax, and mix thoroughly.
- Mash one banana and mix with egg, set aside.
- Slice remaining 2 bananas evenly into 32 pieces.
- Align 16 banana slices in 4 x 4 arrangement in baking dish.
- Add protein shake, mashed banana, and egg to dry ingredients - fold lightly.
- Pour mixture into baking dish, try not to disturb bottom row of banana.
- Level the mixture in the dish, then add remaining banana slices in same 4 x 4 pattern.
- Top with 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center surface is firm to touch.
- Divide into 8 even servings.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before chowing down!