Last year, the Nanaimo Kettlebell Club made the trip down to Victoria to participate in the Holiday Pentathlon Challenge. What is the Pentathlon? It's a battery of 5 exercises, 6 minutes each, 5 minutes rest, each performed as a multi-switch set.
1. One arm clean (max. 20rpm)
2. One arm long cycle press (max. 10rpm)
3. One arm jerk (max. 20rpm)
4. One arm half snatch (max. 18rpm)
5. One arm push press (max. 20rpm)
You can view the original rule video HERE.
Below is footage from last years challenge!
NANAIMO'S BEST kettlebell group, strength & fitness classes | (250) 713-1262